**Update: Due to Covid-19, the Eat, Drink, & Be Irish shows will be postponed. Ticket holders will be contacted directly to arrange refunds. Stay tuned for updates on rescheduling!
Join Terra Bruce Productions’ resident company and band at the Bella Vista for a celebration of Irish song! Designed with the warmth of the beloved Irish Pub in mind, we’re bringing the celebrations all weekend long with three shows to choose from – March 17, 18, and 19 at 8pm.
From the team that brought you “No Change in the Weather”, you will be entertained by some of Newfoundland’s finest voices including Kelly-Ann Evans, Steve Maloney, Melanie O’Brien, Vicki Harnett, Julia Dunne, Brad Hodder, and Philip Goodridge, all backed by the bar band of dreams with Kelly Russell, Tamsyn Russell, Paul Kinsman, Josh Ward, Sandy Morris, and Chuck Bucket on the sticks. Eat, Drink, and Be Irish promises an evening of Irish tunes from some of your favorite performers.
Gather your friends and reserve your seats! Tickets are $40, or $59 with added Pub-Style meal from the Bella Vista kitchen. See you at the Bella Vista!
Please note our Covid-19 Policies for the show below.
- Vaxpass and ID will be required to enter the venue.
- We ask that patrons are masked at all times when moving about the space, while entering, going up to the bar, etc. Masks can be removed while seated and eating/drinking.
- Please stick to your bubble — all tables will be spaced 6′ apart, and we ask that you stick to your table to reduce chances of exposure.
- The Bella Vista staff will be masked at all times and, while our performers will not be wearing masks while performing, they will wear them as much as possible in the backstage space.
- Terra Bruce staff & performers will continue to take rapid tests daily when rehearsing in person, and will do so each day leading up to the events.
March 17, 18, and 19 at 8pm.